Pastor Aaron Smith, Pastor Sam Gomez, Ben Elliott, Kara Warner, Michelle Quezada, Bre Manata, Cheryl Hernandez, Vanessa Lippman, Yoke Tanko, Alicia Haas, Ana Calderon, Patti McDonald.
Mark Schmidt – Chairman, A.J. Brumfield, Ron Carter, Matt Arnold, Dean Richmond, Jack Anderson, Darryl Reitmeyer
President Jack Anderson
Vice President Bob Glaser
Treasurer Brian Miliate
Secretary Toni Johnson
Members at Large: Jill Saliba
The Administrative Council serves Grace Lutheran Church and Christian School. Members of the Council are elected by the congregation. The School Principal and Church Administrator attend all meetings of the Administrative Council and provide regular reports on church and school business. All budget, salary, tuition, and related decisions involving the administration of the church and school are made at the council level. Parents and other interested individuals are welcome to attend meetings of the Administrative Council that meets the 2nd and 4th Monday of each month at 6:30 PM at Grace, and are welcome to voice their opinions concerning the administration of both the church and school.
- Special Voters’Meeting online 3/30/20 (Vote to Call Grace teacher, Victoria Swanson approved)
- Voter’s Meeting November 17, 2019 Powerpoint (Both items on the ballot were approved: All nominated officials were voted into office. Re-finance loan was approved.)
- Voter’s Mtg Notes Nov. 17, 2019
- Special Voter’s Meeting to Call a Pastor September 19, 2019
Administrative Council Meetings
Senior Staff Meetings
- Minutes are available upon request to email@example.com