Building individuals and families with healthy and strong relationships is the work of Christ and His people. Grace Lutheran offers families a variety of opportunities to fellowship together in small group Bible studies as well fun activities and special events.
Families at Grace Lutheran gather together throughout the year for many activities including the following:
- Family Nights – Fellowship activities after worship
- Family Campout and BBQ – Family fellowship on our field.
- Harvest Festival – Games, Trunk or Treat, Bounce Houses, and more.
- Living Nativity – Church and School family members along with live animals re-enact the first Nativity.
- Gingerbread House Event – Fellowship making Gingerbread Houses.
- Easter Egg Hunt – For children of all ages after Easter worship.
For a list of Bible Study Fellowship opportunities please visit our Small Groups page.